The Association of Direct Selling Companies (ACVD) was founded in 2002, in Bucharest to represent the interest of the business engaged in the Direct Sales of Consumer goods.
The ACVD is run by a democratically appointed Board. The Board Members are representatives of a cross section of Direct Selling organisations who are responsible for the Association governance. ACVD is a member of Seldia, the European Direct Selling Association and the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations.
- To see Direct Selling universally recognised and respected as one of the finest methods of marketing to Consumers
- To protect, serve and promote the effectiveness of member companies and the independent Direct Sellers marketing their products, to ensure the highest level of business ethics and service to Consumers
- ACVD is the only recognised trade body for Direct Selling companies in the Romania
- We strive to raise the profile of the Direct Selling Industry, promoting the benefits and earning opportunities of Direct Selling
- We protect the interests of Consumers and ACVD Members
- We work with the government to represent the views and interests of Direct Selling companies
- We influence and educate key opinion formers on the benefits of Direct Selling
- We ensure member organisations comply with the ACVD Code of Conduct